Sunday, February 24, 2013

Slacker

I'm sorry everyone for being such a slacker these past couple of weeks!  There have been some things going on (which I will share with you in the near future), and I've been buiding up my inventory for this Quartermania Event (check out that post here).  It's been hectic, but I was able to get a crap load of headbands done...

 
I am also finishing up some Boo-Boo Bags.  These take a bit longer, as they have more parts to sew...but I love them anyway!  Just need to fill and sew the rice sacks, and sew the outsides together...
 
 
 
For Quartermania, I have to auction off 5 baskets of items!  Here are the items some lucky winners will get:
 
1.  One Dozen Spring Themed Cookies
2.  One Dozen St. Patrick's Day Themed Cookies
3.  Mother/Daughter Headband Set
4.  Mother/Daughter Scarf Set
5.  Therapy/Boo Boo Bag Set
 
This week I'll focus on the cookies and the presentation of my items...I'll have more pics to post throughout the week!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the Boo-Boo bags. I wish I could stop by the event, but I'm not 100% sure yet. I was going to vendor too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I'll see you there! I found some fabric to make your boo boo bag...just have to put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY am so excited! I will try my hardest to get there then.

    ReplyDelete