Thursday, August 8, 2013

Criss Cross

April and May were just C.R.A.Z.Y...too many Cross cookies to count (I was going "cross" eyed)!!  I was so thankful for all of the Communion orders, but I thought my hand was going to fall off!


I needed an order to get my creative juices flowing...and as luck would have it, I got one!  Now, this did end up being a Communion order, BUT unique.  I had a customer who contacted me and gave some unique descriptions of her son (nicknames, interests, etc)...and here was my creation:


Karate Frogs!!
 
This young man (nicked name froggy as a baby), was not only celebrating his Communion, but also he orange belt in karate!!  Congratulations!! 
 
 
(For those of you who know me, you know that I love frogs...so this was especially fun for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment