Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween cookies

These Halloween cookies were so much fun to make!  A big thank you to the tutorial that Lila Loa provided!!  I hope Pea #2's preschool class enjoys eating them as much as I did making them. 
 
 
 
 
Which one's your favorite??
 
 
I had a little bid of dough left over at the end, so made some cute baby faces for Pea #1's dance teacher (she just had a baby boy).  Hopefully we will have dance class on Tuesday evening so we can give them to her...but with the way this storm's going to hit, chances are that I will just have to make more cookies for next week's class!!
 
 
I have to say...as much as I love the Pearl Dust, it gets EVERYWHERE.  It starts when you open the cardboard wrapping that the tube comes in, and just gets worse as you start to use it.  There are a couple of poor Frankenstein cookies that have a nice little sparkle to them, just because they're resting on the same tray.  Oh well.  They're still cute.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment