Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Little Crafter

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a bit...I've been quite the busy crafter!  My sewing machine and I are friends again.  All has been forgiven.  I took a short break from baking to build up some of my crafty inventory. 

More headbands...


New Boo Boo Bags...



 
Aaaand new children's scarves...
 
 
 
Oh, and I could only leave my precious baking supplies for a short time...
 
 

 
Why, might you ask, would I need to make 24 headbands, 7 boo boo bags, scarves and cookies in such a short period of time?  And I'm sure my husband would like to know why I looked and smelled like a homeless person, while sitting for hours and hours at my beloved sewing machine.  Well, I had an amazing opportunity that I needed to prepare for!
 
My friend Jen...awesome friend and awesome photographer...(did I mention she is awesome?) introduced me to the owner of the Bellies and Booties boutique in West Windsor.  Stephanie, the owner...also awesome...is now selling some of my items at her store!!!  If you're in the West Windsor area, Bellies and Booties is having a 40% off sale this week...very dangerous!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Leslie. Such a great opportunity and I agree Jen is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete