Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cookies are D.O.N.E.

Yayyyyy!  I've finally completed a project.  ALL of the holiday cookies are finished!  My last order is done and ready to be delivered this weekend...

 
 
One of my holiday traditions are chocolate frogs.  If you know me, you know about my love for frogs (typically not real ones).  Awhile ago, I found some cute chocolate molds at Candyland Crafts...thus started my holiday chocolate frog tradition.  This year I decided to add holiday frog cookies to the mix...
 

 
Tonight I will be bagging about 50 of these cuties for friends and family.  Then it's back to the sewing machine to finish up a couple of orders (and a couple of small quilts for the Moms for their birthdays...I'll post that sometime next week).
 
Happy Holidays everyone!!
 



1 comment:

  1. Love the frogs!!!!! Girl when do you find the time???? Excellent work

    ReplyDelete