Friday, December 14, 2012

Holidaze

I definitely feel like I'm in a daze right now.  Well, I've been feeling this way since Thanksgiving...the holiday rush starts right after Thanksgiving for our family (it's probably the same for most people!).  All I dream about are cookies and fabric...and let me tell you, there are some weird things going on between those two items in my head.  Moving on...

I finished my first sets of holiday orders!  Yayyy!!  Here are the finished products...

Winter Penguins
 

Fuzzy Mittens

Snowmen
 
Gingerbreadmen
 
 
I'm in the process of bagging and tagging those cookies...I need to make sure they say "nut free" because they're being used as favors at an elementary school and day care center! 
 
Tonight I'm going to a holiday party...and, of course, I volunteered to make cookies.  And what's a cookie exchange without the cookies?  That event is tomorrow afternoon.  I was able to use a few leftovers from the above orders, as well as some other fun holiday shapes, to make up my party platters...
 


 
Now for a small cookie break!!  I have more to make, but they don't have to be ready until next weekend.  Time to work on our family sweets tradition, which I'll blog about over the weekend...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment