Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Quartermania Cookies

The first Quartermania was a success!  This event was a fundraiser for the Bristol Lions Softball team.  I created 4 auction baskets, one of which I forgot to take a photo of!  I had created cookie pops of the Lady Lions logo.  They turned out really cute, but I guess I had too many late nights decorating cookies, which resulted in memory loss.  Ahhh well, at least I took photos of the other items!

The first item was my "Six More Weeks" platter...

Cardinals, Snowy Bird Houses and Holly Leaves
(bird house cookies inspired by Haniela's)
 
The second item was the "Peacock Platter"...
 
(Awesome tutorial by Montreal Confections )
And I was able to try out my new airbrush!!
 
The third item was my "Henna-Inspired Valentine's Box"...
 
 
And of course, my fourth item was the Cookie Pop display.  No photo.  Oye...I won't make that mistake again!
 
We also had a table, where we could give out our info and sell other items.  My Cookie Canvases went over really well...more on those in a future blog entry!  I also created these "Mini" Peacocks for sale.  I loved the platter so much that I had to make a smaller version!!
 
 
Unfortunately, the next two Quartermanias were canceled.  BUT, I just signed up for a new one at the end of March!  More details to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment