Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!  I think that if I add "belated" before everything, it would sum up my life right now.  All of this snow is not helping!  Between the Peas being sick and all of these snow days / delayed openings, a girl can go out of her mind!  This photo about sums it up...

The Pea on the left is clearly upset because he couldn't find matching flip flops to wear.  In winter.
And Baby Pea has just pooped through her outfit, that had been on her body for all of 5 minutes.  I shoved burp cloths behind her to avoid a mess on the couch.  Yup. 
 
Somehow I managed to get some Valentine's Day cookies done!  I created little mini hearts for the neighbors and teachers...
 
 
Luckily, my Preschool Pea's Valentine's party was postponed due to snow, so I was able to get these little Valentines done just in time...
 


I found these cuties as a digital clip art set from Dorky Prints.  Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment