Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1 Snap A Day - Day 1

Resolutions....

Day 1: 

Today I will start with the first of a few "Resolution" photos for this "1 Snap A Day" project.  My first resolution is to get back on track with my healthy eating habits. 

 
 
Throughout my life I've always been athletic, but there came a time where that window closed for me...right after the Honeymoon and start of my Master's Program.  Add to that three children, and helloooooo heavier me!  I finally called a good friend (while eating a huge piece of coffee cake) and asked her about how she was able to lose weight and keep it off, and two weeks later I was changing my eating habits through Take Shape for Life!  I started the program in July, and 3 months later I ran a half marathon....4 months later I officially lost 30 lbs!  I am so happy to see that the window has now re-opened and is wider than ever!  My awesome coach is Megan Guttman...click here for her facebook page!  You can also search for her on the TSFL website.
 
The week between Christmas and New Year's was a very difficult one for me, so I did end up straying a bit.  My first resolution is to get back on track and finish the first phase of my plan in the next 45 days!  I have about 13 lbs. to go until I reach my goal weight, so I am determined to get there by, let's say, Valentine's Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment