Sunday, January 20, 2013

1 Snap a Day - Day 20

Day 20...

I thought it would be so cute if Santa brought the Peas each a Furby for Christmas this year.  I thought they would get a kick out of the "furbish" language and have fun trying to teach it English.  The excitement lasted about 5 minutes...then these three furbies started talking amongst themselves (for a VERY long time). 

Then the youngest Pea thought it would be so much fun to pull his brother's furby's tail and drop it in the floor.  That's when the furby got MAD.  There was fire in his eyes and, even though he was talking his furbish gibberish, you knew he was cursing you out.  Creepy.  And there's no on/off switch.  Highly annoying.

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the living room and saw this...

 
The Peas collectively decided to give two of the furbies (the ones that still had working batteries) a time out.  They stuck them between the TV console and their play kitchen.  Awesome.  Why didn't I think of that!  Now I don't have to stare at those creepy eyes.  Yikes. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment