Friday, January 18, 2013

1 Snap a Day - Day 18

Hello, old friend...

Day 18:
 
I really missed my coffee during these last 5 days of sickness.  That's right...no coffee since last Saturday.  For those that know me (and my coffee addiction), it seems impossible.  You know it's bad when your children can place your order for you...good to know, just in case I lose my voice. 
 
Today I'm feeling better, so I will continue my laundry marathon and do some much needed cleaning!  I'm also excited to get back in to baking and crafting.  I have two cookie orders that are due next weekend, so I will be baking tomorrow...yay!!!  I think next week I'll post some more step-by-step photos of how I use the Kopykake projector.  Remember the dalmation cookies?  I have an order for those, so I'll show you how the process works!  I will also be making Lalaloopsy cookies for next weekend...I can't wait to try to make them.  I love trying new designs.  Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment