Thursday, January 17, 2013

Catching up on photos...

Well, this flu completely knocked me on my butt for almost 4 days!!  I was in bed for about 2 1/2 days...luckily the hubby was able to work from home on Monday and Tuesday.

I am going to backtrack and post Monday and Tuesday's "1 Snap" photos...

Day 14:

 
And then there were three...
 
Well, we're down two fish since our purchase a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily there were no floating bodies...they were found in the filter.  Miraculously, the children have not said a word about them!
 
Day 15:
 
 
 
This is what happens when I'm sick for more than 2 days...the laundry overflows in each bedroom (including ours).  This basket is minor compared to the other 3 bedrooms.  Today, since I'm starting to feel human again, will be the start of my laundry marathon.
 
Two more days worth of photos to come...hopefully tonight!
 


1 comment:

  1. Yeah you for catching up...and the phone pics are great too! and yeah for feeling better...nasty flu this year! I love your new cookie contraption :)

    ReplyDelete