Sunday, January 6, 2013

1 Snap a Day - Day 6

Resolutions...

Day 5:

 
 
Walk AWAY from the craft coupons...
 
Every time I receive coupons from the local craft stores, I get all giddy...what shall I buy with my shiny new coupon?  Usually I can figure out something that I might need in the far near future to purchase.  And online coupons and specials are the WORST!!  When the Fat Quarter Shop had their Black Friday sale, I couldn't control myself.  This mindset is my downfall.  Do you know how many skeins of yarn and yards of fabric I have?  Maybe when I follow resolution #2 and organize my office, I'll be able to show you with a photo...but it's too many to count. 
 
So, this year, I will sadly put aside my favorite coupons unless I actually NEED them (like if I run out of Meringue Powder, or sewing needles).  It will be my "Frivolous Craft Purchase Detox".

No comments:

Post a Comment