Friday, January 25, 2013

Photo Recovery Update...

Today is a 2-post kind of day.  I've been taking the photos for the 1 Snap a Day challenge, but just haven't been able to get my act together and actually blog!

Some have been asking if my photos have been recovered (see the post about that here).  Well, we're onto phase two.  Phase one was completed on Monday.  My hubby's I.T. guy (thank goodness for Carl!!) was able to recover a bunch of photos before HIS computer crashed!  Unfortunately, the photos he was able to recover, I had already backed up onto disks (they were from 2006-2009).  So, on to the second phase...Rapid Response Computer Services.  They have been super nice and walked me through their process.  They will be sending my external hard drive out to a forensics lab to see if they're able to crack into my hard drive.  I'm really nervous, since I believe that if the FBI can't retrieve my photos, who can?!  I should hopefully know within a couple of weeks. 

The photos I really need back are my 2011-2012 photos and my youngest Pea's baby photos!!!  Between Snapfish, Shutterfly and Facebook, I am able to collect some random shots from that timeframe, but the Peas' birthday parties, holidays, sports, etc...I just can't believe that they might be ALL GONE.

Here's a cute photo of the youngest Pea that Carl was able to recover...

 
Please keep sending those good recovery vibes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment