Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1 Snap a Day - Day 9

 
Who's happy with their new pj's??
 
 
 
This little Pea is!
 
I've been taking a lot more photos of this little Pea over the past couple of days.  I still don't know if my photos can be recovered, but I will hopefully find out tomorrow.  Last night I broke down...I realized that not only all of 2012 and part of 2011 are gone, but also this Pea's baby photos.  I do have some random ones that I had backed up (I have all of my photos up until May of 2011 backed up on CD's, but I got busy and kept forgetting about it), but they can't compare to what is missing.  Please continue to keep the recovery vibes coming my way.  I'm hoping to have a happy post tomorrow night!  As for now, I've been baking to take my mind off the situation (which means new cookie experiments!!). 
 
Time for this girl to get in HER pj's too...

No comments:

Post a Comment